Looking back over the last 365 days, I can honestly say I’ve had a good year. I’ve ups, and I’ve had downs. I’ve been the happiest I’ve ever been; yet I’ve also been the saddest. I’ve laughed, cried, and smiled my fair share. I’ve vacationed with family and traveled with friends. I’ve celebrated another awesome year of life with people I love more than anything. I’ve moved across the country…again. I’ve lost 20 lbs. I’ve spent (and actually appreciated) more time with my family than in any year before. I’ve kept in touch with friends and made a handful of new ones. I’ve done many things I’m proud of, but I’ve also done a few things I’m not proud of. I’ve had my heart stolen, then broken, then ripped apart just a liiiiiittle bit more, before finally starting to glue it back together. I’ve learned a lot about myself and even made a few changes to try to be a better friend and person. I’m not sure what 2012 will bring me, but I do know one thing for sure: Every day I’ll continue to wake up, and choose to begin again.
- friend: *sees picture of favourite celebrity* oh, they're quite good-looking!
- me: do you think so
- me: do yoU EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE
- me: DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEIR BIRTHDAY IS
- me: DO YOU KNOW THEIR MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
- me: HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE OF THEIR PERFECTION AND SCREAMED AT PICTURES OF THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO STUPIDLY BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND WONDERFUL AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU DON'T CARE REALLY BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST PLEASED THEY'RE IN THE WORLD
- friend: what
- me: nothing i have a cough, yes they are good-looking aren't they